Tuesday 1 October 2019 from 10 a.m. until 3 p.m.
• Introduction to the NSW Junior Chess League;
• Learn/improve chess skills;
• Learn to use a chess clock;
• Mini tournament (with prizes);
• Free refreshments (except lunch, but this may be purchased at the canteen).
Eligibility: Participants must be girls under 18 on the day.
Venue: North Ryde Community Centre, 201 Coxs Road, North Ryde (between Lane Cove Road and Wicks Road). See MAP.
• By train: 1.3km (16 minutes' walk) from Macquarie Park Railway Station [use East exit from station, turn left at top of escalators and proceed south-west along Lane Cove Road, turn left into Coxs Road].
• By bus: For bus details see MAP.
• By car: park in Coxs Road or in carpark opposite (limited time parking) or in nearby streets.
Phone: 0403 962 442 (emergency only).
Canteen: available for lunch and light refreshments.
Players must leave or be collected from the venue by 3.30 p.m.
Fees: $20 (includes Introductory Membership of the NSW Junior Chess League)
Entry Deadline: Please book by Sunday 29 September to help us prepare for the day.
Bookings: Bookings may be made by either of the following methods:
(1) online via our website (see online entry), or
(2) by email (Eunice Koh, email@example.com)
Payment may be either:
• by internet banking (or direct deposit at any branch of the Commonwealth Bank)
– see under online entry for banking details, or
• by post with entry form to NSW Junior Chess League, 2 Northcote Avenue, Killara NSW 2071
– make cheque payable to NSW Junior Chess League and write player's name on reverse.
Enquiries: Eunice Koh, email firstname.lastname@example.org, phone 0433 928 889.